Thursday, July 17, 2008

Goals

Ok so I need cash. Looks like I'm back to my same job as last year- no promotion for me so I need to find ways to make a little spending money. I have two ideas- one make cards to sell at craft shows and two- make salads for people at work (a friend suggested this one). There is a yard sale at our local library on Sept. 6th and tables are $10 to reserve. School starts late August so I have awhile to plan the lunch thing out.

Cards- so I need to make some cards- my goal is 100. I figure what I don't sell at that yard sale I'll use or sell at a craft fair down the line. So this is what I need- blank cards and embellishments and ideas. I can get supplies at Micheal's. My goal for this week is to gather ideas. I figure if I make 10 of 10 different ideas I'll be good. I'd like to sell the cards for $1.00- $1.50 a piece.

Salads- I can price items I'd need when I go to the grocery store. I'd need to purchase items the evening before to make sure everything is fresh. I'm thinking of maybe selling them for $4.00 each.

No comments: