Sunday, July 02, 2006

Parades, Picnics, and Pyrotechnics

We are going to see fireworks tonight. I love fireworks. I love the 4th of July. Parades, picnics, pyrotechnics, what's not to like! No worries about presents or making a fancy meal. It's just a laid back holiday. I have fresh batteries for my camera, I can't wait to take pictures.

Who inspires you? I spent an hour yesterday reading Ali Edwards blog. Wow. I love her description of scrapbookers as Life Artists. How true-it's just a great way to look at what we do. I also love her t-shirt that says Embrace Imperfection. What a great way to look at life. No one is perfect. Learn from your mistakes. I know a perfectionist- ok it's my husband, he gets easily frustrated. I'm all for having high standards but good golly make them attainable. Anyhow...I find Ali's outlook on life refreshing.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ali Edwards rocks! Always look at her blog as a source of inspiration!