Friday, July 21, 2006

Setting Goals part 2

My son wanted to join the fun and make a list. You might notice there is an issue on his list that we've been working on. He is almost 12 and video games and pokemon are his life!
My list for my son:
  1. clean your room
  2. clean your room
  3. clean your room
  4. read more
  5. write more

His list for me:

  1. get car
  2. play with me
  3. learn pokemon
  4. stop being a meany
  5. don't hate me for calling you a meany, please
  6. I'm hungry
  7. FEED ME!

When the kids were younger I used to get on the floor a lot more and play with them. I know my son misses that. However, pokemon bores me. I have a hard time even pretending to be interested in! I am not a pokemom. LOL. He also likes to cook with me. We could do more of that together.

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Those lists are hilarious!! Boy, does he sound like a 12-year-old boy!!

~**Dawn**~ said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. =) i have another note on "karma" coming as soon as i get home this evening. ;-)

btw, this is the same blog template i started out with when i was first blogging!